Alnwick Ford Unaffiliated Horse Trials and Hunter Trial
Sunday, 4th July 2021
PRIZE MONEY FORM
Conditions of Entry (entering the event is accepting of these conditions)
· Entry fee includes medical & veterinary cost cover – there will be no start fee.
· All Entries will be taken online via the Alnwick Ford website. Entry closing date – Monday 28th June @ 6pm. Entries may be accepted after this point if space allows at but will incur an admin fee of £20.
· Withdrawals will be refunded less £20 admin fee up to closing date. After that we will only refund less admin fee of £20 if a waitlist is held and your entry is filled.
· All classes run under British Eventing Rules.
· The Cross-Country Course will be available to walk Saturday 3rd July from 2pm. It will broadly follow the British Eventing tracks with some minor adjustments.
· Times available online via the Alnwick Ford website www.alnwickfordequestrian.co.uk on Friday 2nd July by 6pm.
· Please print off your own back number which can be found on the results site.
· All results will be posted to www.eventingscores.co.uk.
· Rosettes in each class for 1st – 6th place. If not collected on the day please send a SAE (correct size and postage!) to The Secretary, Alnwick Ford Equestrian, Longframlington, Northumberland, NE65 8EQ with class, place, rider and horse.
· Prize Money will be paid 1:6 Starters via BACS after the event – if you are placed please email completed prize money form (which can be found on website) to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 month of the event.
o For ODE
1st £50 2nd £40 3rd £30 4th £25
o For Hunter Trials
1st £30 2nd £25 3rd £20 4th £20
· In the event of cancellation, we will try to re-arrange the competition. If that is not an option, the following terms will apply to refunds.
6 days prior to 2 days before first day of competition – 50% refund
Cancelled 1 day from or on the day of competition – 25% refund