The yard has 25 Monarch stable boxes all of which have Quattro sealed rubber mat floors. This offers a much safer and more hygienic environment for the horses to live. This includes our 3 loose boxes for foaling or anything on box rest. These boxes also act as our isolation boxes as they are separate from main yard. All stables are within view of CCTV.
- Construction of a tractor and equipment store complete with CCTV monitoring station to facilitate 24 hour monitoring of the foaling unit during highly critical periods.
- Erection of a 3 Mare foaling unit complete with individual CCTV monitoring cameras.
- Erection of 4 additional high specification wooden stables.
- Erection of a new link building to create a horse wash and infra-red treatment centre complete with a specialist Monarch horse stock to allow safe animal examination.
- Creation of a secure saddle and tack room with staff rest area.
- Installation of a covered 5 horse Monarch horse walker.